At Hakim & Zafar, CPA Advisory Services, we work side-by-side with our clients and tailor our services to fit their specific needs. We combine personal attention and access to the highest levels of technical expertise and specialized knowledge. Timely communication and responsiveness are hallmarks of our client relationships. All of these attributes support our objective of helping you reach your financial goals.
We pursue excellence by staying on top of current developments and technologies. We stay abreast of industry issues and observe the marketplace to provide service and advice tailored to your specific needs and goals. We use our experience and resources to develop industry insights and specialized skills that allow us to bring maximum value to your projects. Together all of these factors allow us to deliver superior service and act as a trusted business advisor.
A detailed listing of the services we provide is set out below. Take a look at what we have to offer and how we can help you or your business.
Our Nonprofit Audit Process
We go beyond the compliance aspect of the audit process. Our professionals ensure that your nonprofit operates at its best through our comprehensive audit process of nonprofit organizations.
- Minimal disruption audit services: We realize that you still need to run your services, which is why our CPAs will be as non-disruptive to your operations as possible.
- Responsive Auditors: Our CPAs are always willing to answer questions and explain audit results.
- Recommendations: We will recommend ways to enhance your internal controls and processes to help you operate more effectively.
Nonprofit Tax and Attest Services
Nonprofits are increasingly confronted with burdensome oversight by the government, donors, and the public, constantly changing tax regulations and policies to maintain tax exemption. Our experience allows us to address these concerns and your tax preparation and grant funding compliance requirements.
We are experienced in providing audit, attest, and tax services to a diverse range of nonprofit industries, including:
- Social and Human Service Organizations
- Community Service Organizations
- Arts, Culture, and Membership Organizations
- Community and Private Foundations
- Faith-Based Organizations
- Professional Associations
- Higher Educational Institutions
- Public Charter Schools & Private Schools
- Healthcare Providers and Facilities
- Health and Welfare Organizations
- Homeowner Associations
Audit and Attest Services for Nonprofits
- Financial Statement Audits
- Single Audits
- Reviews and Compilations
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Program Audits
- Agreed-Upon Procedures
Tax and Accounting Services for Nonprofits:
- Federal Tax Returns
- 990-T and 990-PF
- Controllership Services
- Special Reports and Analyses, including grant application and compliance
- 501(c)(3) Applications
Are you looking for a bit of information right now? Please view the latest Tax and Financial News article in our Newsletter.