At Hakim & Zafar, CPA Advisory Services, we work side-by-side with our clients and tailor our services to fit their specific needs. We combine personal attention and access to the highest levels of technical expertise and specialized knowledge. Timely communication and responsiveness are hallmarks of our client relationships. All of these attributes support our objective of helping you reach your financial goals.
We pursue excellence by staying on top of current developments and technologies. We stay abreast of industry issues and observe the marketplace to provide service and advice tailored to your specific needs and goals. We use our experience and resources to develop industry insights and specialized skills that allow us to bring maximum value to your projects. Together all of these factors allow us to deliver superior service and act as a trusted business adviser.
A detailed listing of the services we provide is set out below. Take a look at what we have to offer and how we can help you or your business.
- Financial Analysis and Operational Results Analysis – Finding trends, ways to operate more efficiently, and tracking key performance indicators to assist in future decision-making.
- Improve Profitability – Assess operations for process inefficiencies such as excess labor, materials, or misallocation of resources that may cost your company money.
- Strategic Planning – Identify and quantify the important factors affecting your future growth and success.
- Forecasting and Budgeting – Create a new forecast or budget process or improve your existing one; a virtual CFO can help you formulate accurate and reliable plans.
- Cash Flow Projections – Always know your cash position in the future so you can keep your lenders and vendors happy and prepare for expansions, downturns, significant repairs, or fixed asset acquisitions.
- Organizational Structure – Create the optimal organizational structure so your business or a specific department operates like a well-oiled machine.
- Financial Staff – While you have a staff that handles the day-to-day financial transactions, you must focus on other aspects of the business rather than managing the accounting function. An outsourced CFO can manage and train these staff members on or off-site.
- Acquisitions – Understand if an acquisition makes financial sense, understand the valuations involved or plan for the onboarding and integration.